ThePoppinBen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club penguin, discussion, cheats, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Penguin: Waddle down memory lane

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Club Penguin: Waddle down memory lane Empty
PostSubject: Club Penguin: Waddle down memory lane   Club Penguin: Waddle down memory lane Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Welcome to Club Penguin: Waddle down memory lane! Every week, there will be a new issue of it. You can discuss anything that has to do with the memory. This week, we will be taking a look back at Club Penguin's original founder that didn't know what would happen in the future:

Club Penguin: Waddle down memory lane Captur13

Rocketsnail Games. This is back from 2001. It's also when the first unknown version of CP started. Actually, it had nothing to do with CP. It was called "Experimental Penguins" It won many awards, and was nominated. Well, check back next week for a new waddle down memory lane!

Easter Egg: Adobe Flash Player used to be called Macromedia Flash Player.Club Penguin: Waddle down memory lane Penguins-logo
Back to top Go down
Popsoff1
Aeusem Administrator
Popsoff1

ThePoppinBen Coins : 506

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin: Waddle down memory lane   Club Penguin: Waddle down memory lane Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:13 am

I remember that. I had Macromedia. =D
Back to top Go down
http://ssbbuniverse.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin: Waddle down memory lane   Club Penguin: Waddle down memory lane Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:21 am

I was about, hrm, a kiddie?

I have a good idea for new software:

Micromedia Flash...

It shall put Adobe/Macromedia out of buisness!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin: Waddle down memory lane   Club Penguin: Waddle down memory lane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin: Waddle down memory lane
Page 1 of 1