ThePoppinBen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club penguin, discussion, cheats, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThePoppinBen Mall Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Popsoff1
Aeusem Administrator
Popsoff1

ThePoppinBen Coins : 506

ThePoppinBen Mall Help Empty
PostSubject: ThePoppinBen Mall Help   ThePoppinBen Mall Help Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Here, you can buy things for your penguin. You will have it located inside your signature. Say, there is an item for sale, in a topic. You can either buy or receive the item (Depending if it's free or not.) It costs 30 PoppinBen coins to buy a penguin. You can choose your color, too. You can buy different items in different topics. They are seperated into different groups, Items, Special items, Seasonal items, Backgrounds, and Flags. You can get pins by posting on a topic that has a pin in it every week. It will always be in the same topic. I'll just edit it. The items will be in different topics, and they will be changed each month.

When you buy a penguin, it will add an image to your signature, of the penguin and the color you've chosen. When you buy an item, the item will be added to your Inventory. PM me to take the item out and put it on your penguin. Do the same to take it off. They will all have different prices, some free, like the pin, and some other ones, maybe. It will have the item's name and the price of it. So remember, when you have an item in your inventory, and you want it out, PM me, and it will be added to your penguin, same with removing.

You can still add images and words to your signature, but don't delete the picture if you still want it. If you want the image again, PM me, I'll put it back with the chosen/selected/bought Item(s). Some offers, can be very special. Like the Beta Hat. You can only get it, if you have been on CPPB since the first month. Also Administrators only can get the Beta Hat, Moderators can get the Tour Guide hat.

To receive an item, just post in the topic, what item you want, (You must have enough PB coins) so it will be added to your inventory, same with buying a Penguin, background or flag. To get a free item, you can just say you got the item and it will be added to your inventory. If you hear anybody here mention PB, it means either Penguin Band or PoppinBen [Coins].

There are no refunds, once you get an item, it will stay in your inventory forever. I will try to get data on if you really bought that item or not, when you PM me, so if you try tricking me, or make a Fake CPPB Penguin, you will be banned for a day. (If you keep it up, it will be longer...)

In your signature it should say CPPB Penguin: (and your icon bellow) So if you just came here, and see that the picture isn't in your signature, YOU HAVE TO BUY A PENGUIN TO GET YOUR ITEMS AND THAT STATUS!!!

If you have any questions PM me.

Note: You have to have a penguin before you can get items.
Note: You can get a Penguin at the Sports Shop!

I repeat, if you have questions PM me.

~Thanks, and Happy Shopping!

Back to top Go down
http://ssbbuniverse.forumotion.com/

ThePoppinBen Mall Help
Page 1 of 1