ThePoppinBen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club penguin, discussion, cheats, and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've tried everything

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I've tried everything Empty
PostSubject: I've tried everything   I've tried everything Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:34 pm

I've tried everything I could. I wrote an entirely long post:

Hi. Guys, I'm sorry. I mis-understood the advice. Please don't ban this account too. I really want to come back here. I'm really bored. Please, just please, let me stay. Can we all just forget about this? I'm sorry for getting mad, it's just, you guys started mocking me. I just got sad because of what you were doing. Can everyone please just forgive me? Please? We can just start all over like this never happend. Please just forgive me. Let's all be friends again. Please? I'm sorry for everything, I just got mad. Though, nobody talked to me about it, I just got mocked. I'm sorry. Please let me stay. I can make this forum better for everyone, well, I'll try. But please, will everyone forgive me? I want everything to go back to where it was, calm, peacful, fun, anything. After the fight, I had dreams of pie rejecting me from eating it. Let's start over, shall we?

Hi, I'm Yoshi-X. Sorry, Ridley, I hope the -X part to your name isn't copyrighted. I hope to try to have a good time here. Maybe, I hope. I also hope to be forgiven. Can you guys please forgive me for everything? I'll forgive you too, even if you say you didn't do anything. Let's have a good time, please. I'd be happy to stay on this forum, please. At least I don't make loads off accounts like Mart. (No offence.) Please everyone, let's forget about all of this.

-Yoshi-X (But call me Yoshi)

And now I'm banned 'til 3/1/11. This sucks. Can you guys help me get my Yoshi-X account back on there? I got banned for apologizing. That is cruely unfair. Please help me on CpB.

I've tried everything Untitl13
What! I've gotta do SOMETHING about this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've tried everything   I've tried everything Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:57 pm

No. Just, no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've tried everything   I've tried everything Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Thanks. I even apologised.
Back to top Go down
Tom 5194
Coffee Shop Worker
Tom 5194

ThePoppinBen Coins : 259

PostSubject: Re: I've tried everything   I've tried everything Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:06 pm

I would unban you, but I can't.
Back to top Go down
https://thepoppinben.forumotion.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: I've tried everything   I've tried everything Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:12 pm

Darn, at least you'd try, Tom. What's Cup's problem?
Back to top Go down
Tom 5194
Coffee Shop Worker
Tom 5194

ThePoppinBen Coins : 259

PostSubject: Re: I've tried everything   I've tried everything Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:22 pm

I can't try. There's no option, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://thepoppinben.forumotion.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: I've tried everything   I've tried everything Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:22 pm

I know. I said You'd try as in you would try.

Lulz, you keep logging off and on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've tried everything   I've tried everything Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've tried everything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ThePoppinBen :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: